Saturday, November 7, 2009

Has anyone had the opportunity to hear Mariah’s new album? I did have the chance to hear it and unfortunately wasn’t impressed by it. Its called Memoirs of a Imperfect Angel. Now don’t get me wrong , because I love me some Mariah! I have supported her work when everyone else thought that she was losing her mind and the whole gambit. Critics dogged glitter as a movie and the soundtrack, but I loved it when no one else did. Memoirs of a Imperfect Angel was a lot of Love Ballads. Now Mariah, we all know that you are loving Nick and enjoy your new married life, but you should have put some more songs on the album that we could move to. The only song on the album that I found even close to a pop feel was obsessed, and I don’t even want to go there. I think Eminem already did! The fabulous B. Smith had the opportunity the interview Mariah, and you all can click on the interview and check it out. At first, I was worried about Whitney, since her album was coming out first and Mariah had delayed hers. I was afraid that Mariah’s album might give Whitney a run for her money, but boy was I wrong! Whitney’s album is FANTASTIC! She had pulled herself together and turned back into that powerful diva she once used to be. I am so proud of her. Million Dollar Bill is my favorite song on the album and when I go out, everyone in the club is singing it in unison. If you haven’t got Ms. Houston’s Album, you certainly don’t know what you’re missing!

No comments:

Post a Comment