Thursday, November 5, 2009

Damn Those Atlanta Housewives! PART 2

I just got finished watching the ATL Housewives reunion and boy was that a treat! I am so sad that the season is over with. The second reunion was totally awesome!
Oh my goodness! I could not believe that Ne Ne was a damn stripper. She lied to us first season and told us that she never stripped before. I thought she was doing those moves a little too well for that photo shoot earlier in the season. Seeing as though I enjoyed Ne Ne for being so real, I am not pleased that she lied. Honey, if you were a stripper, so be it. No need to lie about it. There are far more things out there worse than her being a stripper. Upity is now Ne Ne's new moto. Bring it back Ne Ne. We loved you better first season!
Kim said she used to wait tables at a strip club. I wonder if that’s how she met big papa. And I am quite sure that Kim hit that damn pole once or twice in her life time too if not at full throttle!

I think I just about wanted to puke when it was told that Dwight had a penis implant! Ok, let me just keep it real. I simply don’t like Dwight. He thinks he knows so damn much about everything, but just like Lisa said, “ Where is your fashion line?” Why in God’s name did he get a penis implant? It is obvious that he’s not using it, and if he is, what fool is going to let them plunge him with some silicone. Needless to mention that they probably used the left over silicon to fill up in his face. Before, his face looked like a prune, and now it looks like it is about to pop like an oversized balloon with helium. His ties are hideous. He talks about how fashion forward he is, but someone needs to tell him to give up those shiny damn suits and oversized ties. That tie look went out with fingerwaves! Dwight is so damn judgemental . If the girls are his friends, as Lisa said, you don’t drag them through the dirty like he did. Oops, did I just say all that?
Kudos to Lisa for putting Dwight in his place. I think she is the only one that stood up for herself tonight and I love her for that. That’s why I love Lisa! She addresses things when it’s necessary and keeps it moving.
Kim turned the girls out with her song! Work Kim! She has come a long way and it is obvious that all the other girls were hating. The perfect term for that is “It’s written all over your face.” The girls were gagging while Kim was performing. They didn’t know what to say or do. I think Kim did great and I shame on all the other girls for hating! I have a secret. I downloaded the song on Itunes myself!
Please feel free to comment on what you guys thought about this reunion show! I am going to miss my girls, excluding the 6th housewife as they call him, but look forward to seeing them for a third season!

No comments:

Post a Comment