Friday, June 11, 2010

Love Yourself First has been turned from a book to a Brand

I'm back and ready to conquer the world! Hello fans and everyone. I have been neglecting my poor little blog page because I have been so busy with all of my projects and turning Love Yourself First into a fabulous brand. I hope you missed me, because I missed you. We have a lot to talk about.
  • First off, there is an new and innovative television network scheduled to come out on 10-10-10. Yes darlings, I am talking about the Embrace Media Networks. It sounds like such a great network, which will be primarily focussed for African Americans of the LGBT community. All of the shows on this fantastic new network will be originally programmed. Some of the shows will include EPWN ( Embrace Politics with Will & Nate), The Doo Dirty Show Live, and Queendom, starring BeBe (Last Year's winner for Ru Paul's drag race) Watch out Logo, Bravo, and the rest of the girlz! It seems that Embrace will be hitting the scene hard. The word is out and execs are running for cover.
  • Did I fail to mention that Delvon Johnson's debut novel, Love Yourself First is also being optioned for an Embrace TV Show? Yes! Yes! Yes! And if you haven't read the book, what the hell are you waiting for? This book is fire! It's still five stars on Amazon, and have you seen it's fierce new cover? Viewers get ready for the newest and hottest show since Noah's Arc! From what I know, the filming is taking place over the summer.
  • Extra, Extra, read all about it!!! A new hot magazine is out called Cinematiq . I had the opportunity to get a sneak peak at it and it is simply fabulous. Crisp, fresh, and it's focus is film for the gay community!

No comments:

Post a Comment